This is a modpack built around fantasy adventure, agriculture, and villages. These things may not go together completely obviously other than being three things that interest me :).
Server Address: fantasia.cubic.city
Mods in Pack
MoVillages - spawn villages in more biomes, adjust building materials to match biome
- A Block of Chacoal - because why don't we have one? (Also useful for Botania)
- Aether Legacy - Classic dimension that is the opposite of the Nether
- Animania - Animal husbandry that makes sense, with animal models that make sense. Also tamable hamsters that can ride on your shoulder. And the ability to cook omelets from eggs.
- Baubles - Adds slots for jewelry (which will presumably be enchanted), required for Botania and Wizardry
- Bibliocraft - Bookshelves that hold books, tables that can hold cakes, and more organizing furniture than you can shake a stick at
- Biomes 'o Plenty - No justification needed
Botania - Plant-themed alchemy/tech mod. It's fun but complicated. To start, craft a book and a sapling to get an in-game guidebook. A YouTube overview really helps. Here's one: Botania Overview
- Configurable Villager to Door Ratio - Because 1 villager to 3 doors is silly
- Crafting Automat - Block that automatically crafts recipes, to be used in redstone automation
- Dungeons2 - Adds randomly-spawning adventure dungeons to the game. Loot includes Wizardry loot. Intended for us to team up to conquer!
- Dynamic Trees - Branching, growing trees that fall down when you cut them!
- Electroblob's Wizardry - Fantasy-adventure style combat magic! Craft a wand, find spell tomes to charge them with spells, kill monsters, take their stuff. Also wizard armor and a bunch of additional magic-themed hostile mobs. Oh my.
- Familiar Fauna - Butterflies, deer, and turkeys. Why not?
- Hopper Ducts - Ducts to connect hoppers to chests and other automation objects.
- Just Enough Items - With the recipe book closed, press R to get a searchable index of recipes. With all the mod recipes, you really want this
- No More Recipe Conflict - Allows you to page through multiple recipes of the same thing, because collision is inevitable
- Pam's Harvestcraft Abridged - This is a reduced version of Pam's mod that I created. Pam went completely bonkers on a good idea. I culled about 430 recipes and at least a dozen crops. Some of the crops didn't even have recipes. There's still more than enough variety to have fun farming and cooking.
- Pam's Cookables - For an unclear reason, Pam removed Furnace recipes a few versions back in favor of making all cooking on the crafting table. This restores the Furnace recipes. Cooking bread in the furnace is very satisfying.... OK, it is if you're me.
- Seeds for EB Wizardry - Simple mod adding seeds for the crystal flowers of EB Wizardry. Combine one crystal with wheat seeds to get magic seeds. Now you can have your combat magic with a side order of agriculture.
- Sophisticated Wolves - Another one you might want to look up. Makes tamed wolves/dogs more useful and less stupid
- The One Probe - Craftable wand that gives you useful information when held and pointed at things. For one thing, find out if your livestock is pregnant.
- Twilight Forest - Another dimension full of adventure.
- Village Names - Generates names for villages and villagers. Also provides ways to get hints for other village locations. The dev threw in a backport of the 1.14 villager texture system just for grins.
- Villager Trades - This allowed me to create some new villagers to line up with the included mods.